Medela Symphony Rental
Call for pricing at (888) 818-5653, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill our contact form.
Medela initiated extensive research on electric breastpumps for the development of the Symphony, lead by internationally renowned lactation researcher, Dr. Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology – found only in Medela breastpumps.
Babies breastfeed in 2 phases:
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to start milk flowing.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and to remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby.
- 2-Phase Expression technology.
- Rental pump.
- Long term daily use.
- Double or single pumping.
- Battery and vehicle lighter power options.
- Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations.
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free.
- Hands-free pumping option with Easy Expression™ (sold separately).
- Mimics a baby’s natural nursing pattern.
- Accomodates multiple users. Moms must use their own pump kit (sold separately).
- Ideal for medical necessity or to use the same pump as the hospital.
- Designed for moms who need to pump several times a day.
- Save time by pumping both breasts simultaneously or pump from one breast at a time and breastfeed on the other.
- Automatic pumping for ease of use and efficiency.
- Convenient when an outlet isn't nearby. Symphony Plus includes rechargeable batteries. Vehicle lighter adapter sold separately.
- Lets you find the most comfortable pump setting for you.
- Safe for you and your baby.
- Allows you to do other things while pumping.